Type of feat: Class
Specifics: The barbarian may rage, gaining a +4 morale bonus to strength and constitution and +2 to all will saving throws, in exchange for a -2 penalty to armor class. The barbarian may use this ability once per day at first level, +1 use per day at level 4, and every 4 levels thereafter, extending into epic levels.At 15th level, the rage ability becomes greater rage, giving the barbarian +6 to strength and constitution and +3 to will saves (the -2 penalty to armor class still applies).
- The duration is the barbarian's constitution modifier (before the rage) plus 7 rounds, plus an extra 2 rounds for greater rage.
- Ability bonuses are capped at +12, so a PC already gaining ability bonuses from items, spells or potions, might gain less than the full bonuses from rage/greater rage.
- Barbarian rage is similar to, but not the same as, the rage ability of some creatures, such as badgers. (For example, creatures do not suffer an armor class penalty.)
- The temporary constitution increase means that a character who is low on hit points at the end of the rage can drop into the negatives when the bonus expires.
Item feat: No, but it can be added with custom content.
- This feat can be modified by editing the spell script.
Custom content notesEdit
Reusable: No, the GUI is hardcoded to the barbarian class.
- This feat can be added to iprp_feats.2da to make it available as item feat.